How do I correct the error “Can not load dll msjet” or similar error for the CPUB application I’m trying to use?
- Here are the steps to correct this issue:
- From the PC that has Partials (CPUB) installed; Make sure all programs are closed.
- Double click “My Computer” icon from the desktop.
- Double click “C: drive”
- Double click “Program files”
- Double click “AL DIR”
- Double click “jet35sp3”
- A window will open with a message “File progress…transfer file”…. This window will close automatically in a few seconds.
- Now from the desktop, double click the Alabama Department of Labor partials 2.4 icon so the main menu appears.
- Click option number 6 to run initial setup
- A message should appear “The Alabama Department of Labor database has been created”
- The program is ready… click option number 1 to start entering the employee data….
- If you still receive the “Can not load Error”, repeat steps 1 thru 8, then select option number 1.
How do I file New Hire electronically?
Where are the file specifications located for New Hire or Wages?
How do I get my format approved for filing of New Hire or Wages?
Do I have to change the format of wages I am currently using to file the Egov method?
If I am locked out of my Egov account and need assistance?
Can someone assist me while I am filing the Egov method?
If you have questions about filing UC-CR4 electronically …
If you have questions about registering for an unemployment compensation account number …
If you have questions about resetting eGov login and/or password …